Maison Margiela, the iconic French fashion house, has teamed up with Gentle Monster, the South Korean eyewear brand renowned for its experimental designs and avant-garde approach, to create a collection of sunglasses that pushes the boundaries of traditional eyewear.
The Maison Margiela x Gentle Monster MM003-L2 sunglasses boast an experimental aviator silhouette and are crafted from high-quality tortoiseshell pattern acetate. The sides feature Maison Margiela's signature white stitched detailing, while the inner left temple is adorned with Maison Margiela's numeric logo with the number 8 encircled, paying homage to the brand's iconic eyewear collection that debuted in 2008.
- Brown tortoiseshell pattern acetate frame
- Black lenses
- Aviator shape that doubles as a headband
- Four white stitches on the sides of the temples in a nod to Maison Margiela's iconic detail
- Maison Margiela X Gentle Monster Collection logo on the upper part of the frame
- Frame Front: 149.8mm, Frame Side: 107mm
- Lens Width: 55.3mm, Lens Height: 35.8mm
- Bridge: 19mm