WOVEN CARGO TRACKPANTS
The brainchild of designer Hardy Blechman, Maharishi has produced its award winning pacifist military designs since 1994. The roots of Maharishi, and offshoot label MHI, lay in Blechman’s former career in the military surplus clothing trade, which inspired Blechman to take the concept of repurposing to a new level.
Trousers from maharishi, including the signature Original Snopants, Custom Pants, and articulated Trackpants. Handworked embroideries on a range of recycled fabrics and performance textiles, featuring natural dyeing processes.
The cargo straps are designed to be tied around the leg to secure cargo within the pocket and inhibit unwanted movement of the contents. The straps may also be concealed, hidden within the pocket, by passing them through a small button hole or left loose as pictured, flying in the wind.
High-tenacity fibres are derived from sustainable wood sources using an environmentally-friendly closed loop system. Wood pulp is transformed into cellulosic fibres, whilst recycling the used water in the process. Woven in Portugal.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Two front pockets with internal phone compartment
- Two rear pockets with press snap closure
- Two cargo pockets with press snap closure and cargo straps
- Secure zipped side pocket
- Preformed leg for knee articulation
- Adjustable Temple Ball and cord at hem
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Woven MILTYPE label
- maharishi camo / reflective side seam tab