WOMEN'S 95 RETRO DENALI JACKET
You would expect a brand that got its start in specialty, hiking and backpacking performance gear, a brand that is, not coincidentally, named after the most inhospitable, harshest part of a mountain, to be, well, worn on mountainsides by hikers, climbers, skiers and other outdoor adventures seekers the world over.
Check the streets of any major city in the world once the temperature starts dropping, and you’ll see more North Face than you can keep up with. That’s because The North Face legacy of technical innovation, performance, and style resonated from the peaks, forests, and trails, all the way back to everyday, urban civilization.
Warm, recycled-fleece jacket has the original 1995 silhouette, plus the added bonus of even more durability.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Relaxed fit
- 360 g 100% recycled polyester tumbled classic fleece
- Has the original 1995 silhouette
- Woven overlays on collar, chest and back of yoke and sleeves
- Center front zip puller has the original logo
- VISLON® center front and hand pocket zips
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Stretch-binding finish at cuffs
- Underarm gussets and pit-zip venting
- Woven hem with bungee cinch adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder