WOMEN'S 1996 RETRO NUPTSE JACKET
The North Face Black Series leaps into the brand’s standing as a staple of modern streetwear with the unreserved gusto that only people who climb up or propel themselves down mountains for fun could muster. The Black series applies the performance technology suitable for conquering even the bitterest weather conditions is to a forward thinking, progressive sense of contemporary fashion. Just add the high street to the list of environments conquered by The North Face.
Durable, water-resistant, boxy jacket for lofty warmth inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Relaxed fit
- Boxy silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- Oversize baffles inspired by the 1996 Nuptse
- Stowable hood packs into collar
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in right hand pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Bungee cinch at hem
|XS||31-32 in||24-25 in||33-35 in||31.5 in|
|S||33-35 in||26-28 in||36-37 in||32.0 in|
|M||36-38 in||29-31 in||38-40 in||32.5 in|
|L||39-41 in||32-34 in||41-43 in||33.3 in|
|XL||42-44 in||35-38 in||44-47 in||34.0 in|