The brainchild of designer Hardy Blechman, Maharishi has produced its award-winning pacifist military designs since 1994. The roots of Maharishi, and offshoot label MHI, lay in Blechman’s former career in the military surplus clothing trade, which inspired Blechman to take the concept of repurposing to a new level.
Constructed from water-repellent Japanese recycled nylon paired with Italian Carbon ripstop front and shoulder panels. The panel-work construction has been enhanced with integrated secure chest pockets and adjustable snapback pockets.
- Italian carbon ripstop nylon panels
- MAHARISHI tonal reflective print
- Centre back vent
- Reinforced pocket entry
- Reinforced hem
- 3D gusset secured with press snap
- Secure zipped chest pockets
- Adjustable snapback pockets with jacquarded MAHA webbing closure
- Secure zipped side pocket
- Maharishi camo / reflective side seam tab