The brainchild of designer Hardy Blechman, Maharishi has produced its award-winning pacifist military designs since 1994. The roots of Maharishi, and offshoot label MHI, lay in Blechman’s former career in the military surplus clothing trade, which inspired Blechman to take the concept of repurposing to a new level.
A fusion of the Original Snopant and 1960’s U.S. Army fatigues, come in a faded OG-107 olive - colour matched to the spec used in the Vietnam war era. The pants feature a drawcord style waist and cargo pocket straps that are faithful to the original design. Pockets come accented in a flight nylon, a fabric used for the MA-1 jackets of the USAF.
1960’s era U.S. Army cotton poplin, reproduced exclusively for Maharishi. This lightweight cloth was introduced when the U.S. were invited to advise in Vietnam, and required a lighter cloth suitable for tropical conditions.
If a size is not listed, it is sold ou
- Two cargo pockets with cargo straps
- Flight Nylon zipped rear pocket
- Preformed leg for knee articulation
- Snobutton system allows pants to be work 3/4 length or as shorts
- Two front pockets with phone compartment
- Cotton Poplin · 100% Cotton