A culture of research, experimentation, function and use are the pillars that have always defined Stone Island. The sportswear brand, established in 1982, would go one to become a symbol of extreme research on fibers and textiles, applied to an innovative design. Season after season, it is through the study of form and the “manipulation” of these materials that Stone Island has found its own language with the aim of establishing new boundaries in the world of garment making.
For Spring Summer ‘23 Stone Island returns to its origins, investigating the youth subcultures that characterized the ‘80s. The collection explores past silhouettes galvanized by new technology, functionality, and references.
- Garment: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Lining: 100% Cotton
Made of a durable 3/1 gabardine designed for workwear pieces
- Post-consumer polyester warp made from recycled plastic bottles is woven with cotton yarns
- Regular fit with slanting hand pockets.
- Logo patch pocket with flap and hidden snap fastening on back
- Zipper fly and with button