x Alpha Industries PACKABLE MA-1 JACKET W/ HOOD
A joint effort between South Korea's Ader Error and military outerwear's eternal reigning, defending, champion Alpha Industries bring's the former's sense of freeform experimentalism to the latter's renowned, timeless style and performance.
Ader Error take a page out of the SR-71 Blackbird's book, and push the boundaries of performance with a radically innovative, experimental approach to design. Two classic military fixtures, the MA-1 flight jacket, and the M-65 Field jacket take on a sense of novelty and uniqueness as proportions, graphics, technical details and physical construction are radically reinterpreted.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Water resistant
- Shell: 100% Nylon / Lining: 100% Nylon / Fill: 100% Polyester
- Detachable fleece hood attachment with Ader Error print
- Drawstrings at neck
- Alpha logo on zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve with pen cap inserts
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag and Ader Error flag on sleeve pocket
- Sleeve shirring
- Exterior buckle detail that doubles as bag strap
- Interior zipper used to back coat into itself to create a bag
- Multiple removable Ader Error patches on sleeve
- Various strap detailing on pockets
- Four exterior pockets
- Removable pocket pouch on front
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman knit cuffs
|SIZE||SHOULDER WIDTH||CHEST WIDTH||SLEEVE LENGTH||BACK LENGTH|
|O/S||64 CM||65 CM||65 CM||69 CM|