G-Shock watches hardly need an introduction. Their appeal is obvious; they are one of the few products in the world that can call itself battle tested, and mean it literally. G-Shock watches haven’t adopted a rugged aesthetic as a marketing angle, they really have been, and continue to be used by deep sea divers, special forces soldiers, and astronauts.
Their unique look is a byproduct of being constructed to stand up to the punishing demands that these professions dole out to a watch, and still keep precise time.
A special limited-edition in the MT-G, ''Metal-Twisted G-SHOCK''.
A kaleidoscopic range of hues are created using an array of color application techniques—multicolor IP applied to the metal bezel and parts, a color separation effect on the inset dial ring and index composing the dial, and a red translucent band. Expressed here is the breath-taking beauty and power of a rare atmospheric phenomenon known as volcanic lightning. Featuring a new CMF design, the model integrates the textural feel of hard metal with an inventive color scheme.
- Multicolor face
- Core Guard structure
- Scratch resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Radio-controlled (Multi Band 6)
- Smartphone link functions: automatic time adjustment, easy watch setting (world time for over 300 cities, home time/world time switching, alarm setting), phone finder
- Auto Hand Home Position Correction
- Hybrid Mount Construction
- Smart Access
- Dual Dial World Time: two-city simultaneous time display
- Daily alarm
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Magnetic-resistant (ISO 764 standard-compliant)
- 200-meter water resistance