The infamous turned-famous foam clog hasn't changed much since 2002 which can't be said for a lot of what's supposedly fashionable and trendy in fashion. So whether you were a Croc head from the beginning - we all know you weren't - or just hopped on at the last stop, Crocs' unwavering belief in its own product has always been very baller. Their long list of collaborators seem to agree. Although ahead of its time, they've held on long enough to see their products finally appreciated. Whether wholeheartedly or with an edge of irony, who cares?
The Classic Clog gets a seriously eye-catching makeover. Introducing the Classic Mega Crush Clog, featuring an enhanced rubber tread, updated detailing around the outsole, and a platform ready to take any outfit to the next level. Even better, the backstrap and upper are built to be personalized with Jibbitz™ charms. Are you ready for your new crush?
- Unique 2.4-inch / 6.13cm height, measured from floor to heel rest
- Updated, enhanced rubber tread
- Textured detailing around the heel, toe box and collar
- Customizable with Jibbitz™ charms
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.