Check the streets of any major city in the world and you’ll see more North Face than you can keep up with. Their legacy of technical innovation, performance, and style might have been made for the peaks, forests, and trails, but it resonates just as strong on the beaten path.
With the Remastered Himalayan Parka, The North Face tricks out its winter heavy hitter with a slew of details ensuring that when the temperatures drop, you have one less thing to worry about. And remember, if its good enough for the Himalayas, it can do the walk downtown.
- 100% Nylon
- 700 Fill goose down
- Adjustable hood with a drawcord
- Center front placket with a hook-and-loop closure
- Zip hand pockets with down-insulated pocket flaps
- Internal patch pocket with a hook-and-loop closure
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Printed logo on left chest and back-right shoulder