x Alpha Industries HARTMANN M-65 W/ HOOD
A joint effort between South Korea's Ader Error and military outerwear's eternal reigning, defending, champion Alpha Industries bring's the former's sense of freeform experimentalism to the latter's renowned, timeless style and performance.
Ader Error take a page out of the SR-71 Blackbird's book, and push the boundaries of performance with a radically innovative, experimental approach to design. Two classic military fixtures, the MA-1 flight jacket, and the M-65 Field jacket take on a sense of novelty and uniqueness as proportions, graphics, technical details and physical construction are radically reinterpreted.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Shell: 100% Cotton / Lining: 100% Nylon
- Standard fit
- Detachable fleece hood attachment with Ader Error print
- Drawstrings at hood
- Exterior buckle detail
- Removable onion-quilted lining
- Epaulettes on shoulders
- Center front zipper
- Alpha Industries label detail on back
- Multiple Ader Error patches on front
- Various strap and buckle detailing on pockets
- Four exterior pockets
- Knit cuffs
- Cuff adjusters
- Fishtail at back
||SLEEVE LENGTH||BACK LENGTH|
|O/S||60 CM||64 CM||64 CM