G-Shock watches hardly need an introduction. Their appeal is obvious; they are one of the few products in the world that can call itself battle tested, and mean it literally. G-Shock watches haven’t adopted a rugged aesthetic as a marketing angle, they really have been, and continue to be used by deep sea divers, special forces soldiers, and astronauts.
Their unique look is a byproduct of being constructed to stand up to the punishing demands that these professions dole out to a watch, and still keep precise time.
Introducing new compact G-SHOCK models that are great choices for women who prefer mannish G-SHOCK styling. Transparent styles were introduced and became very popular back in the ’90s, making them an essential part of G-SHOCK history.
The faces of these models have a pink-gold metallic finish, and their solid designs make them perfect wrist-worn accents for everything from mode fashions, to street and casual fashions. Base model for this lineup is the popular GA110.
- Shock resistant
- Magnetic resistant
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off,
- Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Other: speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments
- and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Module: 5425
- Size of case / total weight
- GMA-S110SR......49.0 X 45.9 X 15.8 mm / 56 g