G-Shock watches hardly need an introduction. Their appeal is obvious; they are one of the few products in the world that can call itself battle tested, and mean it literally. G-Shock watches haven’t adopted a rugged aesthetic as a marketing angle, they really have been, and continue to be used by deep sea divers, special forces soldiers, and astronauts.
Their unique look is a byproduct of being constructed to stand up to the punishing demands that these professions dole out to a watch, and still keep precise time.
This new G-SHOCK Metal Covered Series includes the GM-110, GM-5600, and GM-6900 with a fashionable semi-transparent band and camouflage pattern. The bezel is forged, cut, and polished and then given a camouflage pattern using a laser. The face and semitransparent band are also printed with a camouflage pattern.This combines with silver coloring to create designs that are both simple and stylish.
- Size of case 53.9 x 49.7 x 18.6 mm
- Shock resistant
- 200 meter water resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
- Flash alert Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00'00"0059'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'0023:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsaed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat