The infamous turned-famous foam clog hasn't changed much since 2002 which can't be said for a lot of what's supposedly fashionable and trendy in fashion. So whether you were a Croc head from the beginning - we all know you weren't - or just hopped on at the last stop, Crocs' unwavering belief in its own product has always been very baller. Their long list of collaborators seem to agree. Although ahead of its time, they've held on long enough to see their products finally appreciated. Whether wholeheartedly or with an edge of irony, who cares?
It’s the iconic clog that started a comfort revolution around the world! The irreverent go-to comfort shoe that you're sure to fall deeper in love with day after day. Crocs Classic Clogs offer lightweight Iconic Crocs Comfort™, a color for every personality, and an ongoing invitation to be comfortable in your own shoes.
- Incredibly light and fun to wear
- Water-friendly and buoyant; weighs only ounces
- Ventilation ports add breathability and help shed water and debris
- Easy to clean and quick to dry
- Pivoting heel straps for a more secure fit
- Customizable with Jibbitz™ charms
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort