Founded back in 2014, Ader Error was conceived by a creative collective made up of members from a variety of backgrounds and diverse skill sets. Operating behind a well-crafted, stylish cloak of anonymity, the South Korean streetwear label’s mission to spread art and culture through fashion is carried out by constructing unisex garments and accessories that are not only influenced by streetwear of the past but by those precious, unique and often-overlooked moments in everyday life.
Utility inspired, Ader Errors Grampur Jacket is packed with technology to keep you warm and covered, whilst the fit and stitching stay on-trend to complete the piece.
- Nylon 100%
- Oversized fit
- Cropped length and very wide hem width
- Thick and durable fabric
- Mixed fabric
- Pleat detail at back shoulder
- Piping at back sleeve
- Metal zipper and snap button closure
- Leather zipper handle
- Fake leather srting at hood and hem
- Detachable hoodie with metal snaps
- ADERERROR embroidery at front
- AD Squared embroidery detail at sleeve
- Mini label and spiral zig-zag embroidery at back
Please see our Shipping policies here.
Please see our Returns and Exchanges policies here.