Honoring George Floyd’s legacy we will be partnering with The George Floyd Memorial Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization that works to unite our voices for change, challenge the systemic obstacles facing our community, and eliminate the violence and murder against unarmed, non-violent, and non-resisting Black individuals.
From December 13 through December 16, Bodega will be allotting a Golden Ticket to 5 lucky donors to support The George Floyd Memorial Foundation’s General Scholarship Program for graduating high school seniors who will be starting undergraduate Fall 2022.
These scholarships will keep Mr. Floyd's memory alive while providing much-needed support to students. The George Floyd Legal Scholarship Program will help students cover the costs of attending law school. This scholarship program is for current law school students, and newly admitted students. These high-achieving students will become attorneys, activists, and scholars who will work to ensure people are treated fairly around the world. The Spring 2022 scholarship portal will open January 1, 2022. All proceeds will be donated to The George Floyd Memorial Foundation.
For those unfamiliar with the process, a Golden Ticket guarantees the opportunity to reserve a quickstrike or raffle product of choice for purchase. Winners will be randomly selected and contacted December 17. $5 - 1 entry, $9 - 2 entries, $12 - 3 entries, with no limits on how many times an individual can enter. Even if this ends up being just one more 'raffle' you didn’t win, at least it’s for a good cause.
RULES: PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING
- Purchase ticket(s) via link below.
- Revisit this page.
- Click on the amount of ticket(s) purchased.
- Enter order number into widget to verify entry .
- Hit 'Enter'.
- All set! Winners will be contacted via e-mail 12/17 by 12pm EST (noon)
- There are no limits to how many times you can enter.
- Raffle entry details must match order details (i.e email, first name, last name).*
- Those who choose to purchase multiple tickets, please enter order number in "Other" option. **
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: Payment is required to enter. Proceeds will be donated to organizations chosen by Bodega. If entering for more than one collaboration piece, please refresh the page and re-enter with the same email address (any all entries require payment).
Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 13+ years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open worldwide excluding Belarus, Ukraine, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Morocco. Employees of Bodega (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Bodega, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting December 13 2021 at 10:00 AM ending December 16, 2021 at 05:00 PM. All online entries must be received by December 16, 2021 at 05:00 PM. All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). Winners will be contacted via email on 12/17.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by purchasing raffle tickets and submitting their order number into a submission form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bodega. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission will be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Bodega.
5. Prizes: The prizes are (5) Golden Tickets that can be redeemed on raffled QS product. Acquiring a Golden Ticket ensures a raffle win of your choice as long as the size is being offered. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bodega to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random computer-generated drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Bodega shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Bodega, anyone acting on behalf of Bodega, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Bodega reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Bodega may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bodega. Bodega reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Bodega has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Bodega reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Bodega. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Bodega and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Massachusetts, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the Bodega Sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Bodega, 6 Clearway St , Boston, Massachusetts, 02115, United States.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.