Here at Bodega, we are diligently monitoring local, national, and global information regarding Covid-19 and safety precautions. It is of the utmost importance to us that we keep our visitors and staff safe, and have put a lot of effort into ensuring this. We are pleased to say that both of our store locations are open again to the public, at reduced capacity, in compliance with CDC guidelines.
- We are currently operating at reduced occupancy. Please adhere to any queues implemented by store staff to ensure the safety of all guests.
- Guests will be required to wear a face mask or cloth face coverings inside the space for the protection of our employees and other shoppers.
- Guests will be required to sanitize their hands before they enter the store.
Parties are asked to remain 6 feet apart at all times inside of the store.
- Bodega will continuously clean and disinfect our store space throughout the day.
- Feeling ill? stay home and chill. We request that you do not visit our location if you have any symptoms of respiratory illness or have been in contact with anyone known to have COVID-19.
- For more information go to cdc.gov
Our online shop is operating as usual and orders are being fulfilled with the quick speed and high level of attention we have become known for. We are open online 24/7 at bdgastore.com - Be sure to subscribe to our email and text notifications, and follow us on Instagram to stay up to date on all sales, drops, giveaways, and more.
We are in constant contact with our warehouse teams and fulfillment partners, ensuring that all staff are complying with the safety measures we have put into effect at the guidance of the CDC.
We will continuously monitor the situation on a local, national, and global level, and will post updates here for your safety.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact email@example.com or utilize our Live Chat.
Stay informed, stay safe, stay healthy.