As an iconic brand that has been around for decades, with countless classic shoes to its name, Adidas probably means something slightly different to each individual sneaker fan. Regardless of personal associations, there are two Adidas hallmarks that are always at the core of their work, a confident sense of style, and a willingness to innovate. The Y-3 range is where both of these impulses combine, through the creations of designer Yohji Yamamoto.
The Y-3 Ekika roots itself in a strong Japanese aesthetic and evolves the sleek shoe into a streamlined, sport-driven look. The smooth neoprene upper has mesh and suede accents and is further punctuated by stitched details.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Neoprene upper with stitched details.
- Synthetic leather heel overlays.
- Mesh suede toe cap.
- S-M-L sizing.
- Sock-like construction fits a range of sizes.
- Y-3 logo graphic on tongue; Y-3 logo on heel.
- EVA outsole with rubber inserts