x MISSONI SUPERNOVA SHORT
High performance meets high fashion, as the signature, hand dyed, multicolor, zig-zag pattern knit designs of Missoni meet the modern technology of Adidas Primeknit. The results are an exceptionally natural fit, because Missoni actually have a more comprehensive background in sports than some might realize.
Athletic wear may not be the first association that comes to mind with Missoni, but the pioneering Italian label actually boasts a significant, historical, athletic pedigree. Rosita and Ottavio Missoni first met at the 1948 London Olympics. Not only was Ottavio Missoni competing in track and field, but the Italian team was kitted out in tracksuits that he designed, featuring an innovative development, zip legs, that allowed the warm up pants to be put on and taken off without removing shoes.
The Adidas x Missoni, limited edition collection features, naturally, the knit construction of Ultraboost footwear, along with a range of jackets, shorts, and t-shirts, rendered in two variants, one multicolor and one black and white of the signature, Missoni knit style.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Regular fit is close to the body, offering a semi-fitted feel that follows the shape of the body
- High rise back
- Inner briefs
- Main: 80% polyester / 20% wool knit; Inner briefs: 54% polyester / 46% recycled polyester single jersey
- These shorts are made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
- Soft and stretchy fabric
- adidas Primeknit wraps the body with an engineered fit for targeted support that enhances movement
- Drawcord waist; Two secure hand warmer pockets; Reflective details