Byborre is an Amsterdam-based textile innovation studio working on the frontiers of material development, functionality, and aesthetics through engineered knits. The self-proclaimed "Masters of Knit" may be known for their collaborations, but the studio also produces its own line, which takes a radical approach to textiles.
The Weightmap Sweater is a functional patchwork that utilizes the inherent qualities of different weights and types of knits and targets them specifically to where they make most sense on the body. The Edition9™ iteration of this sweater is predominantly done in the new OTM™ knit and features woven reinforcement panels at the shoulders and elbows.
- 75% Egyptian Cotton / 25% Polyester fill
- 100% Egyptian Cotton
- 100% Cotton w/ resin coating
- Advanced Ergonomic BYBORRE pattern cutting
- Woven reinforcement panels at elbow and shoulder
- Biasbinding finishing at hem, collar and cuff