MERINO WEIGHTMAP SWEATER
Byborre is an Amsterdam based textile innovation studio working on the frontiers of material development, functionality and aesthetics through engineered knits.
The self-proclaimed "Masters of Knit" may be known for their collaborations, but the studio also produces its own line, which takes a radical approach to textiles. By thinking about the future of people and the planet, BYBORRE creates fabrics for the next generation while ignoring the traditional, the wasteful and the inflexible, and instead question everything, from the manufacturing chain to the creative process.
BYBORRE textile engineering and design intelligence on full display, the Weightmap Sweater is a functional patchwork that utilizes the inherent qualities of different weights and types of knits and targets them specifically to where they make most sense on the body. This Edition’s version uses lighter fabrics everywhere, has an added light weight panel in the back and does away with all ribs for a more open fit.
Executed in a luxurious 75% Merino wool with enhanced breathability and moisture wicking properties.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Merino 8-Bit™ - Under(arm) sleeves & side panels.
- Merino AO2™ - Front panel & upper(arm) sleeves.
- Merino AO2™ Lightweight - Back panel.
- 45% merino wool / 32% polyester (COOLMAX®) / 23% nylon.
- Advanced Ergonomic BYBORRE pattern cutting.
- Biasbinding hem, necklines and sleeves ends.
- Hidden kangaroo pockets integrated into side panel seams.
|BUST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HIP (CM)|
|XXS||< 80||< 65||< 80|