VEST FOR MOUNTAIN RIDER
Mountain Research’s output may be meticulously crafted and unfailingly chic, but designer Setsumasa Kobayashi isn’t necessarily connected to the worlds of traditional fashion or hype driven streetwear. As to be expected from a brand whose biannual collections are conceived of in a literal mountain retreat, practical functionality is always the foremost priority for Kobayashi and Mountain Research.
The down vest familiar with Real Concho Button (using Liberty Coin & Mercury Dame), leather leather yoke, collar & sleeves is a mountain research iconic gimmick full of work. Around the armhole and collar are equipped with fasteners for attaching and detaching parts. If you can assemble like LEGO.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
Model is 6'1", 150 pounds and wears a size Large.
- Concho buttons made from genuine Liberty & Mercury Dime coins
- Build-your-own down vest with zippers at arm holes and at neck for separately available sleeves and hood.
- Shell: Polyester100% / Horse Leather
- Inner Lining: Down 90 % Feather 10%
- Liner Shell: Polyester 100%