UTILITY TRENCH COAT
Since 2011, IISE has redefined and recontextualized traditional Korean design, within the modern, innovation prizing, globally minded culture of streetwear. IISE’s mix of classically Korean materials and methods, contemporary aesthetics and meticulous craftsmanship extends all the way down to details like clothing tags, printed on Hanji paper.
The brand’s Spring/Summer 2020 collection is based around the Korean institution of chaebols, the massive industrial conglomerate companies often controlled by their original founding families, which have traditionally exerted a powerful influence over Korea’s socioeconomic life. IISE tackles this concept with a tongue in cheek imagining of the small, six family member run, clothing imprint joining the ranks of these corporate giants, complete with diversified subsidiaries.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Notched lapels
- Adjustable front webbing strap with buckle closure
- Adjustable snap button tab cuffs
- Back storm flap with buckle closure and mesh insert
- Three 3D breast snap button flap patch pockets
- Composition: 35% Cotton, 61% Polyethylene, 4% Polyurethane