Byborre is an Amsterdam based textile innovation studio working on the frontiers of material development, functionality and aesthetics through engineered knits.
The self-proclaimed "Masters of Knit" may be known for their collaborations, but the studio also produces its own line, which takes a radical approach to textiles. By thinking about the future of people and the planet, BYBORRE creates fabrics for the next generation while ignoring the traditional, the wasteful and the inflexible, and instead question everything, from the manufacturing chain to the creative process.
Taking its original pattern and styles cues from our Pant archetype, the B-Pants are its bigger, bulkier sibling. The dense AO3™ emphasizes the bold fit even more and the edge to edge construction highlights the non-conventional seam lines. The dual entry side pockets and hip pocket flaps close with RIRI snaps.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- 45% merino wool, 5% PBT, 40% polyester.
- 2 front pockets with internal ‘Balance Pockets’
- 2 slanted back pockets with Riri snap closure.
- 2 dual entry thigh pockets with Riri zipper and snap closure.
- Waist drawcord with shrink tube ends.
- Edge to Edge flat biasbinding construction
- Rib at hem cuff.