Jun Takahashi’s Undercover label is a genuine pioneer in the world of fashion. Combining his youthful love of the Sex Pistols with an avant-garde, elegant, high fashion sensibility, Takahashi’s original designs redefined the boundaries between runway and street.
Undercover has expanded upon Takahashi’s punk-influenced beginnings and become one of the most revered and influential brands on the planet.
As great as The Warriors is, some of the looks don't necessarily hold up; that subway station gang with the overalls, striped shirts, and roller skates were basically dressed like particularly threatening six year olds, for example. That's why Undercover's Spring/Summer '19, The New Warriors collection reimagines the heavily stylized, thematic urban street combat aesthetic from the 1979 classic.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
Model Measurements are 6’1”, 150 lbs. Model is wearing a Size 2.
- Short sleeved shirt in thick polyester jersey.
- Mesh panelling along underarms, shoulders and at side gussets.
- Contrast piping along underarms and side gussets.
- Two vertical zip hand pockets.
- One rear mesh stash pocket with Velcro® flap fastening and internal graphic print.
- Graphic print and puffed plastic patch at chest.
- Split side venting.
- Ribbed collar with rear notched detailing.
- Ribbed sleeves.
- Made in Japan.
- 1 - XS
- 2 - S
- 3 - M
- 4 - L
- 5 - XL