TOTE BAG - PAPILLON PVC
Needles is Japanese design maven Keizo Shimizu’s almost avant garde take on vintage and utilitarian clothing. Repurposing is taken to an extreme, as vintage garments and fabrics are fashioned into entirely new garments, blending a classic aesthetic with a progressive, contemporary sensibility.
A new model from Needles made from PVC material, which has a remarkably leather-like feel and a unique texture. The original continuous pattern of papillon is a nice feature and the tote comes with a nylon tape handle.
- PVC-coated cotton tote
- Graphic pattern printed throughout
- Twin carry handles and zippered pocket at top
- Two-way zip closure
- Textile logo patch at interior.
- Tonal nylon canvas lining
- Antiqued copper-tone hardware
- Approx. 15” length x 15” height x 5” width
- Made in Japan.