TOR ULTRA HI WP
Founded in 2009, Hoka footwear defied the minimalist design dominating the running world in the most extreme possible way. The “maximalist” cushioning of Hoka footwear offered more cushioning than any other shoe, period, while maintaining an overall light weight. The exaggerated outsole required to accommodate the extra cushioning quickly became Hoka’s visual signature, something that made clear that this is a different kind of shoe.
The Tor Ultra HI WP silhouette equips the rugged durability, weather resistant properties and traction of an outdoors ready hiking boot with the comfort and support of Hoka's signature maximalist running cushioning.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Full-grain leather and textile upper for durability
- Molded upper collar for flexibility and comfort
- eVent® waterproof membrane with full bootie construction
- Lace-to-toe with forefoot flex grooves for control and comfort
- Late stage Meta-Rocker geometry designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- Active foot frame stability
- Full length EVA top midsole for cushioning
- Engineered RMAT® midsole for a supportive ride
Tor Ultra HI WP 1008334