TACTICAL / N-JKT
Neighborhood was originally conceived as part of founder Shinsuke Takizawa’s motorcycle enthusiast interests; the lack of motorcycle apparel that was suitably functional and fashionable spurred Takizawa to create his own label.
Neighborhood’s mix of technical expertise, luxury construction standards, and classic utilitarian and subculture aesthetics made the brand a cornerstone of modern streetwear.
Utilitarian influences converge as the military styling of nylon tape stripes and multiple velcro flap pocket options meets the reflective taping, high visibility of municipal services.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
Model measurements are 6'1, 150 lbs. Model is wearing a size M.
- 100% nylon taffeta.
- Half-zip pullover design.
- Storm hood with adjustable cinching.
- Velcro flap patch chest pocket.
- Two Velcro flap patch shoulder pockets.
- Elasticated cuffs.
- Utility nylon tape strips at chest, sleeves and rear.
- Reflective taping throughout.
- Made in Japan