Squamish, BC, home to climbers, hikers and skiers, is a unique place where mountains meet the coast. Over time, its namesake hoody has proven itself essential, packable wind protection with active adventure in mild, but shifting weather. Made with Tyono™ 30 nylon, an advanced, highly wind-resistant fabric that offers surprising strength for its weight, the Squamish Hoody features ultralight minimalist construction, an adjustable Stormhood™, No Slip Zip™, dual hem adjustments and stows in its chest pocket so you can easily stash it in a pack or clip it to a harness.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Trim, slim fit
- Gusseted underarms
- Articulated fit for better dexterity
- Adjustable StormHood™ with soft brim
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Elasticized cuffs
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Single chest pocket stores jacket
- Cord loop attaches to carabiner Logos & Label Configuration
- Heat transfer logo
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture