SPONSORED FA RODEO JACKET
Employing graphics as edgy and unapologetically audacious as their chosen nomenclature-- which, due to the expletive involved, is often shortened to FA— Fucking Awesome is not only a skate company, but a noted fashion brand. Run by former Alien Workshop skater Jason Dill, alongside friend/director Mike Piscitelli and former Skater Of The Year, Anthony Van Engelen (aka AVE), FA has, in time, gone from a low-output, bedroom screenpress project to a full-fledged operation. Sure there have been some bumps along the way with extended periods of hiatus and even changing coasts, but today FA appears to be more focused and more prolific than ever. With their first flagship store opening this past year in Hollywood, California, and a formidable skate team that continues to make their presence known, FA is in their prime. And they plan to f’n stay there.
When is the last time your zipper had a crucifix attached to it?
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Heavyweight Piece Dyed Canvas Shell Fabric
- Diamond Quilted Japanese Rayon Interior With Light Synthetic Fill
- White Silk Western Style Piping At Front And Back Yokes
- Contrast Corduroy Collar And Interior Cuff
- Raw-Edged Tonal Oversized Canvas "FA Logo" On Back Yoke
- FA Crucifix Pull At Center Front Zipper
- Slightly Oversized With Shorter Hem For a Stylized Look And Feel
|WESTERN CANVAS JACKET (INCHES)||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Front Body Length||25||25.5||26||26.5||27|