SAILOR HOODED COAT
Nonnative founder Takayuki Fujii’s describes his products as “real clothes that aren’t ostentatious,” but that's just him being modest.
The “real clothes” of Nonnative are the kind of casual simplicity designed to slot seamlessly into any wardrobe, for years and years. The top quality material choices, progressive design, and expert construction ensure that you’ll be able to do just that.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- 92% WOOL 8% NYLON / LINING:100% POLYESTER
- Made in JAPAN
- wool/nylon blend melton fabric bonded to waterproof WINDSTOPPER® 2-layer tech fabric.
- oversized hood
- double breasted fastening
- slanted welt pockets at the front
- raglan sleeve
- lined with DICROS dew®, a new water repellent and windproof tech fabric which features a satin like texture
Size 0 = XS, 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL