Nonnative founder Takayuki Fujii’s describes his products as “real clothes that aren’t ostentatious,” but that's just him being modest.
The “real clothes” of Nonnative are the kind of casual simplicity designed to slot seamlessly into any wardrobe, for years and years. The top quality material choices, progressive design, and expert construction ensure that you’ll be able to do just that.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Chrome-tanned leather gloves.
- Zippered expansion panel at cuffs.
- Tonal stitched detailing at inner index and thumb fingers.
- Tonal textile lining. Tonal hardware. Tonal stitching.
- Part of the Nonnative x GRIP SWANY collaboration.
- Leather, textile.
- Made in Japan.
Size 0 = XS, 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL