For their Fall/Winter 2018 collection, Engineered Garments went back to basics, as their roots in reimagined, reconstructed military, utilitarian and sportswear pieces were focused around a classic, red and black buffalo plaid pattern.
For Spring/Summer ’19, as the first hints of winter’s slackened grip start to reveal themselves, the back to basics approach is carried over and applied to a warmer weather aesthetic. Of course, back to basics has a different meaning for Engineered Garments than it does for pretty much everyone else, so while the building blocks of the new collection are familiar, the results are a distinct blend of classic style and experimental spirit.
A twist on the term painter's pant, Engineered Garments use mixed materials (cotton ripstop/canvas), patchwork color application and a raised pattern to create a look inspired by the abstract arrangements of modern artists like Rothko and Mondrian.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
Model measurements are 6'1, 150lbs. Model is wearing a size M.
- Made in USA
- 100% Cotton
- “ENGINEERED GARMENTS” engraved gunmetal donut button closure on waist
- Interior drawstring waist
- Two front, two side, and three back belt loops
- Silver-tone metal Talon zipper fly
- Two front curved inset pockets
- Angled back yoke
- Two back patch pockets
- Back left hammer loop and small carpenter-style pocket
- Back right hammer loop and small carpenter-style pocket
- Tonal triple-stitched seams
- Interior drawstring hem
- Waistband, fly, and back yoke reinforced with white cotton poplin
waist across front 20"
leg length 14"
leg width from outer thigh to crotch 41"
waist across front 19"
leg length 12.5"
leg width from outer thigh to crotch 40.5"