DAVID LIGHT-TC WITH MICROPILE: Anorak in a lightweight tela made with a Japanese star-shaped cross-section polyester/polyamide yarns with a polyester micro pile layer inside. It is assembled and then dyed under pressure at 130°C. During the garment dye process, the heat radically transforms the material’s hand and structure. The resulting garments combine an industrial appearance with a unique feel.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
Model measurements are 6'0, 150 lbs. Model is wearing a size M.
- Two diagonal zipper openings from the hood base to the chest.
- One frontal pouch pocket with horizontal zipper fastening.
- Large armhole construction.
- Ribbed nylon cuffs and bottom band.
- Yoke on back.
- 63% Polyester / 37% Polyamide
|Size On The Label||IT||FR||UK / US||Shirts (Neck Measurement)||Chest Circumference||Waist Circumference|