MANTIS 2 WAISTPACK
Arc’teryx boast the kind of reputation that can only be won with painstaking, specialized functionality. That’s because, in a field like climbing, there’s no room for equivocation. Phrases like “this harness looks okay,” or “this jacket is probably warm enough,” are not uttered. The associated demands and risks placed on participants, and their gear leave no margin for error. For more than 30 years, Arc’teryx has dedicated themselves to meeting these demands with the best product possible.
The Arc’teryx commitment to performance lives side by side with a desire to disrupt. The name Arc’teryx comes from the Archaeopteryx of the late Jurassic period, a transitional creature between dinosaurs and modern birds. This evolutionary inspiration has been embodied by the embrace of innovative technologies and techniques, resulting in a cutting-edge sense of style that has been embraced on the peaks of the fashion world.
A simple, intelligently designed 2.5 litre pack sized for quick errands or travelling the globe. The Mantis 2 Waistpack rides comfortably on the waist or over the shoulder and carries your wallet, passport and digital devices. The zippered front pocket has clip for keys, and a range of internal pockets include an easy access stash pocket and zippered security pocket. A smart, discreet pocket on the back panel stashes a smartphone or transit pass.
- Discreet slip pocket on the back panel stores phone and transit pass
- Main compartment pocket includes open stash pocket, zippered security pocket
- External zippered stash pocket with key clip
- Adjustable carry strap can be used around the waist or lengthened for over shoulder carry
- 420d HD nylon plain weave
- Height: 20cm, Width: 26cm, Depth: 9cm