M NUPTSE BIB
You would expect a brand that got its start in specialty, hiking and backpacking performance gear, a brand that is, not coincidentally, named after the most inhospitable, harshest part of a mountain, to be, well, worn on mountainsides by hikers, climbers, skiers and other outdoor adventures seekers the world over.
Check the streets of any major city in the world once the temperature starts dropping, and you’ll see more North Face than you can keep up with. That’s because The North Face legacy of technical innovation, performance, and style resonated from the peaks, forests, and trails, all the way back to everyday, urban civilization.
Revolutionary then, iconic now, and fit for anything from the Himalaya to the streets of NYC, the Nuptse bib combines a lofty 770-fill goose down with bold styling and utilitarian functionality.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
Model measurements are 5'10, 160lbs. Model is wearing a size M.
- Standard fit bibs inspired by the iconic Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability with DWR finish
- Adjustable, ladderlock elastic shoulder straps
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with grossgrain zip-pull details
- Nylon overlay detail on upper chest and lower legs
- Concealed-zip chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Exposed, VISLON® side leg zips for ventilation
- Elasticated hem at ankles