The self-proclaimed "Masters of Knit" may be known for their collaborations, but the studio also produces its own line, which takes a radical approach to textiles. By thinking about the future of people and the planet, BYBORRE creates fabrics for the next generation while ignoring the traditional, the wasteful and the inflexible, and instead question everything, from the manufacturing chain to the creative process.
BYBORRE textile engineering and design intelligence on full display, the Light Weight Map Sweater is a functional patchwork that utilizes the inherent qualities of different weights and types of knits and targets them specifically to where they make most sense on the body. We’ve streamlined it for this Edition, making it light and flowy without compromising on aesthetics.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- AO2™ - Front & upper back
- O2L™ - Upper arm & under arm sleeves
- AO2™ Lightweight - Center and lower back panels & side panels
- Advanced Ergonomic BYBORRE Weight Map pattern cutting
- Crossover coverlock stitching details
- Slightly elongated back with split at bottom side seam
- Lightweight, low profile finishing at sleeves and hem
- Regular fit