KASSON HOODED MOUNTAIN PARKA
When you come from someplace with a year-round, temperate climate, making gear for the outdoors is is a nice specialty market. Penfield, being from New England, do not have that kind of leeway. Making ourdoors gear in the Northeast is a tightrope without a safety net. If your stuff doesn’t work, well, nice knowing you.
Penfield have been around for forty years, because their stuff works; it’s that simple. Combine that functionality with a classically sharp sense of style, walking around the city looking like you got lost on your way to a ski lift isn’t a great look after all, and you have a truly winning formula, and it’s what Penfield does year after year, season after season.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Teflon coated 60/40 cotton nylon
- Water resistant & windproof fabric
- Snap down storm flap with inside 2-way zip
- Adjustable Velcro tab cuff
- 2 lower patch pockets & 2 chest pockets
- Fully adjustable peaked hood with leather cord locks
- Adjustable interior waist cinch
- Lined with plaid and contrast color Nylon
- Metal Penfield snaps
- Woven label branding at left chest pocket