Founded in 2009, Hoka footwear defied the minimalist design dominating the running world in the most extreme possible way. The “maximalist” cushioning of Hoka footwear offered more cushioning than any other shoe, period, while maintaining an overall light weight. The exaggerated outsole required to accommodate the extra cushioning quickly became Hoka’s visual signature, something that made clear that this is a different kind of shoe.
Named for a Maori word that translates as strength and support, the Kaha brings Hoka's maximalist cushioning to a trekking silhouette. Designed for comfort and support over the long distances covered on trail hikes, the Kaha combines signature Hoka cushioning with durable, weather resistant, all terrain features. Add to this the Gore-Tex waterproof treatment upgrade, and this tough trail shoe just got tougher.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- GORE-TEX waterproof bootie keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Features a full-grain waterproof leather upper for durability and support
- Features an EVA top layer for plush comfort next to the foot
- Bottom layer of rubberized foam offers durable cushioning and a supportive base
- Features a Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain