After leaving influential Japanese cult label Number (N)ine in 2009, designer Takahiro Miyashita wasted no time in founding his next venture, an eponymous label called TAKAHIROMIYASHITA The Soloist. As the name suggests, the brand’s output represents a completely unfettered execution of Miyashita’s personal style and creative vision.
The Soloist moniker proves to be an especially apt one, as the rock subculture influences of Miyashita’s previous work are infused with the sophistication of virtuoso tailoring, intricate attention to detail, and an innovative, progressive design sensibility.
Reflective star graphics, patches and stylized zipper elements conspire to bring a decidedly early punk influence to a modern leisurewear staple.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
Model is 6’0” and 150 pounds and wears a Medium.
- Heavy terry fleece jogger pants in black
- Reflective star graphic at back of legs
- Word graphic print patches throughout
- Interior drawstring and grosgrain belt loops at elasticized waistband
- Interior press-stud closure patch pockets
- Zip closure at back of waist, outseams, and knees Elasticized cuffs.
- Body: 78% cotton, 22% nylon.
- Trim: 100% cotton / 100% nylon / 100% nylon.
- Made in Japan