Stone Island is not known for its flash and gimmickry. Stone Island deals in casual wear staple pieces. So how are Stone Island pieces always so recognizable? Their reputation lies in their ability to do these garments in a way that nobody else is. This is why technology and functionality are as much a part of the Stone Island ethos as impeccable style is.
Jacket in a 3-layer performance fabric, with a soft and flexible hand, made of two 20-denier textured nylon jersey blended with Lycra® stretch, with a very thin elastic polyurethane membrane inside. The material provides a high resistance to water, with an excellent index of body moisture evaporation. Garment dyed with the addition of an anti-drop agent, through special procedures and color recipes that respect the technical performance of the fabric.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
Model Measurements are 6’1”, 145 lbs. Model is wearing a Large.
- Hood with drawstring edge and base folds away into the stand-up collar.
- Diagonal hand pockets, with wind flap and hidden zipper fastening.
- Diagonal bellows pockets on chest with zipper on upper edge.
- Popper at cuffs.
- Double slider zipper fastening.
- 74% Polyamide, 26% Elastane