Sasquatchfabrix draw from high fashion, traditional Asian motifs, and modern streetwear to create impeccably crafted, fantastically individualistic pieces. The brand itself has referred to its favored aesthetic as “high performance vandalism,” which might come off as pretentious if it wasn’t such a deadly accurate description.
For Autumn/Winter, Sasquatchfabrix have paired cropped tops and outerwear with high wasted pants, bringing a unexpected and innovative contemporary sensibility to a selection of normally staid basics.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Relaxed-fit wool-blend twill trousers in black.
- Tapered cropped leg.
- Adjustable press-stud tabs at front waistband.
- Pleats at front.
- Four-pocket styling. Zip-fly.
- Unlined. Silver-tone hardware.
- Tonal stitching.
- Body: 43% polyester, 33% wool, 23% rayon, 1% polyurethane.
- Lining: 60% cupro, 40% polyester.
Made in Japan.
- SIZING (approx)
- S - 30
- M- 32
- L - 34