Carhartt made their name by providing work garments for heavy industry. We’re talking molten steel, chainsaws, railroad spikes, arc welders type of heavy industry. The rugged durability and simple, utilitarian aesthetic made Carhartt a hit beyond the world of hard hats and lunch pails.
The W.I.P. label takes the traditional Carhartt approach to construction and form, and applies it to a range of fashion oriented garments and accessories, incorporating European-inspired designs with long-standing, renowned styles. Although the tailoring may have downtown in mind, the quality remains pure job site.
- 84/16% Polyester/Cotton Ottoman, 5.3 oz
- head circumference: 57 - 62 cm / 22.4 - 24.4 inch
- reversible, 2nd fabric: 100 % Polyester
- five panel
- flat, flexible peak
- embroidered ventilation eyelets
- adjustable string at back, adjustable with stopper
- script embroidery
- square label