G-Shock watches hardly need an introduction. Their appeal is obvious; they are one of the few products in the world that can call itself battle tested, and mean it literally. G-Shock watches haven’t adopted a rugged aesthetic as a marketing angle, they really have been, and continue to be used by deep sea divers, special forces soldiers, and astronauts.
Their unique look is a byproduct of being constructed to stand up to the punishing demands that these professions dole out to a watch, and still keep precise time.
G-Shock's Full Metal 5000 series utilizes the very first G-Shock model, the DW5000C as inspiration for a modern, all-metal reinterpretation of the original's chic retro tech sensibility.
- Vintage, square shape case & bezel with a brick pattern on the face.
- Super illuminator LED light and solar battery
- Full stainless steel housing and DLC screw-back case
- Two-way time sync via Bluetooth Connectivity and the G-SHOCK app
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping technology