G-Shock watches hardly need an introduction. Their appeal is obvious; they are one of the few products in the world that can call itself battle tested, and mean it literally. G-Shock watches haven’t adopted a rugged aesthetic as a marketing angle, they really have been, and continue to be used by deep sea divers, special forces soldiers, and astronauts.
Their unique look is a byproduct of being constructed to stand up to the punishing demands that these professions dole out to a watch, and still keep precise time.
G-SHOCK, has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness and durability since 1983, announces new GM6900 Series watches with stainless steel metal bezels. These new models, which fit right in with both high-elegance luxury fashions and modern street fashions, come on the heels of the GM5600 Series with metal covered bezels. These new models commemorate the 25th anniversary of the release of the DW6900 in 1995.
- Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
- 200 meter water resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
- Flash alert Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsaed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format • Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case / total weight
- 3.9 x 49.7 x 18.6 mm / 96 g