G-Shock watches hardly need an introduction. Their appeal is obvious; they are one of the few products in the world that can call itself battle tested, and mean it literally. G-Shock watches haven’t adopted a rugged aesthetic as a marketing angle, they really have been, and continue to be used by deep sea divers, special forces soldiers, and astronauts.
Their unique look is a byproduct of being constructed to stand up to the punishing demands that these professions dole out to a watch, and still keep precise time.
This new model combines popular semi-transparent resin with metallic colors to create a mix that captures the look of the 80's along with today's fashions. Base model is the dynamic style GA-700. This model features two-tone coloring that matches bright hues with semi-transparent resin for the case and band.
- Shock Resistant
- LED light (Super illuminator)
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds) and afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time)
- Daylight saving on/off
- Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)