G-Shock watches hardly need an introduction. Their appeal is obvious; they are one of the few products in the world that can call itself battle tested, and mean it literally. G-Shock watches haven’t adopted a rugged aesthetic as a marketing angle, they really have been, and continue to be used by deep sea divers, special forces soldiers, and astronauts.
Their unique look is a byproduct of being constructed to stand up to the punishing demands that these professions dole out to a watch, and still keep precise time.
Introducing new models based on maneki neko, the Japanese good luck charm that is known the world over. This watch lineup consists of one model based on the GA-100 digital-analog combination model. The overall look of the face of the GA-100 based model has a koban (oval gold coin) motif, and one end of the small dial hand is in the shape of a maneki neko face.
This model comes with band ring that have a die cut maneki neko image. Maneki neko themed packaging image was designed by BLACKEYEPATCH, a leading Tokyo fashion brand. This new model incorporates a number of features and gimmicks to create a collection of innovative timepieces. This model is made in Japan and they reflect the quality and attention to detail for which Japan is famous.
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED light
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time)
- Daylight saving on/off
- Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units / hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units / hour)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Module: 5081
- Size of case: 55×51.2×16.9mm
- Total weight: 72g