Garbstore aren’t the first brand, and they won’t be the last to trade in repurposed vintage, but there is a very good reason why the brand stands out in such a crowded field. Garbstore’s garments are set apart by an unparalleled devotion to both the construction and history of their pieces.
Garbstore calls this blend of vintage materials, historical construction techniques, and contemporary sensibility “unfamiliar vintage.” We think that timeless style and top quality construction make the name a bit beside the point.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- - 4 front pockets, all secured with press studs.
- - Twin stitch detailing throughout.
- - Press stud closure.
- - Pockets reinforced with signature ecru tape.
- - 1 interior chest pocket.
- - 100% Broken twill cotton.