Nonnative founder Takayuki Fujii’s describes his products as “real clothes that aren’t ostentatious,” but that's just him being modest.
The “real clothes” of Nonnative are the kind of casual simplicity designed to slot seamlessly into any wardrobe, for years and years. The top quality material choices, progressive design, and expert construction ensure that you’ll be able to do just that.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Nylon trim in black throughout.
- Funnel neck collar.
- Two-way zip closure at front.
- Zippered pockets at chest and waist.
- Adjustable drawstring at inner hem.
- Elasticized cuffs.
- Tonal mesh lining. Silver-tone hardware. Tonal stitching.
- Body: 100% acrylic. Trim: 55% acrylic, 45% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Made in Japan.
Size 0 = XS, 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL